Join the Victorian Ambulance Union
We’re standing together to build a new independent association for paramedics and ambulance workers.
The time has come for us to take control of our own union, our own campaigns and our own finances and keep winning better pay and conditions for ambulance workers in Victoria.
The Victorian Ambulance Union Incorporated offers:
- The highest quality industrial advice and representation
- Professional indemnity insurance
- A proven record on enterprise bargaining for better pay and conditions
- An experienced legal team
- Journey accident cover
- Income protection
- Professional development program
- Clinical training and support for NEPT
Findings from the Survey on Workplace Climate and Well-being of Victorian Ambulance Workers (vol. 1)
Click here to view the results:
VAU Bulletin: SWINBURNE/RMIT SURVEY RESULTS
Click here to view the bulletin:
VAU Bulletin: RFDS MEMBERS DESERVE A FAIR AND IMPROVED AGREEMENT
On 25 November 2020, the Victorian Ambulance Union Incorporated (VAU) attended another
bargaining meeting with Royal Flying Doctor Services (RFDS).